Tuesday 27 October 2009

Statement Jewellery


One thing I love more than anything thing is jewellery. Jewellery can certainty make any outfit, whether it's just to add that extra bit of glamour and sparkle or to draw focus to a certain area of an outfit.

Heres my Top 5 of must have jewellery!

1. Statement bangles;

I absolutely love this set of bangles from River Island, teamed with a tee and leggings these bangles will really help to set the outfit off!

£9.99, River Island




2. Statement necklace;


I love any type of multi-row chain necklace. I love this one, because it has incorporated both coloured metals (gold & silver) and pearls :)

£12.00, Topshop






3. Statement Ring;

I love this ring! The sheer size of this ring caught my attention, along with the bright orange colouring!
This ring is the perfect ring the brighten up any outfit!
LOVE IT!

£6.00, Topshop



4. Statement corsage, or brooch;

I adore this brooch! Either pinned onto a blazer, cardigan or bag it will defiantly grab attention. It's very cutesy and kitsch!

£8.00, Accessorize





5. Anything with pearls on;

I'm a right sucker for pearls, whether they are your grandmas or bought from a high street shop they instantly give a touch of character to any outfit. I love adding pearls to outfits to give the impression of geeky, indie and vintage.

Necklace; £10,00, Topshop
Bracelet; £5,00, Newlook


No comments:

Post a Comment