Thursday 29 October 2009

My favourite current trend;

Here’s a trend which is really inspiring me and my outfits at the moment, it has been inspiring me for months & will most likely carry on to inspire me into the coming winter months; it can be dressed up or down, made to look geeky or vintage and it looks totally lush either way!

This trend is all aimed at ‘the boyfriend look’, it’s more of a masculine style but with a cute feminine twist. Many clothing stores are actually selling girls clothes that are made to look more masculine - however dont be scared or ashamed to go and take a look in male sections of shops, Topman rather than Topshop! For this look try;-

- braces, oversized shirts (raid your dads wardrobe!), brogues (I’m actually in love!) and also try the boyfriend blazer.

Geek this style up with pearls and clear lens glasses!

Black brogues - Peacocks - £15.00,

Grey blazer - Topshop - £60.00,

Blue Shirt - Topshop -£28.00,

Clear lens glasses - ASOS - £10.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment